In this sense, the Owner guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD) . It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Identity of the Responsible
- Owner: K2 AUDIOVISUAL S.L.U.
- NIF: B-67.728.303
Registered in the commercial register of Barcelona, volume 48061, folio 129.
- Address: C. Balmes, 297, Principal 2 A, 08006 Barcelona – Spain.
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact phone: 687878405
- Website: https://www.k2audiovisual.com
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Holder will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation (RGPD):
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Owner will always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or several specific fines about which the Owner will inform the User in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Holder will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or those of the fines that request them.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The Owner will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or for the purposes of the treatment. The Owner will inform the User of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose.
- In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed.
- The Owner takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of its users by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To browse the website it is not necessary to provide any personal data.
The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- By contacting through the contact forms or by sending an email.
- When making a comment on an article or on a page.
- When buying a product or contracting a service.
The Owner informs you that regarding your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact the Owner and request information about the data that you have stored and how you obtained them, request their rectification, request the portability of your personal data, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the deletion of said data in the files of the Owner.
To exercise your rights, you must send your request along with a photocopy of the National Identity Document or equivalent to an email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that the Holder is obliged to keep with administrative, legal or security fines.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of personal data processing
When you connect to the Website to send an email to the Owner, write a comment on an article or a page, subscribe to their newsletter or contract a product or service, you are providing personal information for which the Owner is responsible. . This information may include personal data such as your IP address, first and last name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and other information. By providing this information, you consent to your information being collected, used, managed and stored by — SiteGround — only as described on the pages:
- Legal Notice
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Owner is different depending on the information capture system:
- Contact forms: The Owner requests personal data, among which may be: name and surname, email address, telephone number and website address in order to answer User queries, offer information and product demonstrations. and services of the Holder, including budgets.
For example, the Owner uses this data to respond to messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that Users may have regarding the information included in the Website, the products and services provided through the Website, the processing of personal data, issues relating to the legal texts included on the Website, as well as any other query that the User may have and that is not subject to the conditions of the Website or the contracting conditions.
- Comment forms: The Holder requests personal data, among which may be: name and surname, email address, and website address in order to respond to User comments.
- Product or service contract forms: The Owner requests personal data, among which may be: name and surname, identity document (tax identification number, foreigner identification number, passport or residence permit), email address, postal address, telephone number and payment information (payment methods or bank details) in order to maintain a business relationship with the User, send orders, provide contracted services and to bill and collect the contracted products or services.
There are other purposes for which
The Owner processes personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice page and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help the Website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this Website.
- To manage social networks. The Owner has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the Owner’s social networks, the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
The Owner will process your personal data in order to correctly manage your presence on the social network, inform you of your activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case will the Owner use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows the best practices in the industry to prevent its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the same.
Content from other websites
The pages of this website may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
You can consult all the information related to the cookie collection and treatment policy on the Cookies Policy page.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is:
- The consent of the interested party.
- Execution of the contract or the application of pre-contractual measures with the interested party, in order to provide a product or service purchased to the Holder.
- To comply with legal obligations.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Child Holder:
- Identification data.
- Categories of specially protected data are not processed.
Retention of personal data
The personal data provided to the Owner will be kept until she requests its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help the Owner analyze the use made by Users of the Website. The information that the cookie generates about the use of the website (including the IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
More information at: https://analytics.google.com
You can also see a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and all the information regarding their use of advertising cookies at:
When browsing the Website, non-identifying data may be collected, which may include IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The Website uses the following third-party analytics services:
- Google Analytics.
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to gather demographic information.
The Owner is not responsible for the processing of personal data carried out by the web pages that it can access through the different links contained in the Website.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You agree that the data provided to the Owner is correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As a User of the Website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to the Website, exonerating the Owner of any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
These policies will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.